At 9:00 am we met at the Malibu Colony Plaza, 23841 Malibu Rd, Malibu, CA 90265. After about an hour and fifteen minutes of looking at cars and talking to each other we started the run. It was a gorgeous day. The weather was perfect and we had a nice turnout. Thank you everyone who came. After the run a bunch of us went to Rib Ranch in Woodland Hills. You really have to taste their ribs and Steve says the Tri-tip is pretty good too.
Follow along if you want to take the run.
- Exit parking lot from rear, turn left on Malibu Road for 0.1 miles.
- LEFT on Webb Way for 0.1 miles.
- LEFT onto CA-1 N/Pacific Coast Hwy for 12.5 miles.
- RIGHT on Decker Canyon Rd (CA-23) for 3.9 miles.
- RIGHT on Lechusa Rd for 0.1 miles.
- CONTINUE STRAIGHT onto Encinal Canyon Rd for 5.0 miles.
- RIGHT on CA-1 N/Pacific Coast Hwy for 2.9 miles.
- RIGHT on Mulholland Hwy for 7.5 miles.
- LEFT at 'T' onto CA-23 (Mulholland Hwy / Decker Canyon Rd) for 1.9 miles.
- RIGHT on Mulholland Hwy for 2.4 miles.
- LEFT on Encinal Canyon Rd / Mulholland Hwy for 1.4 miles.
- REGROUP at the Rock Store overlook, 0.5 miles past Kanan Road.
- CONTINUE on Mulholland Hwy for 8.2 miles.
- Arrive at: Mulholland Hwy & Las Virgenes Rd – end of run!
Morgan in his Caterham pressured me all the way up Decker then took off for a faster crowd. He can really move and there is no way I could keep up with him if he were in front. Here I'm waiting for the others to catch up.
Nate can make his Metropolitan move, considering it has an automatic transmission. Nate kept all four wheels on the ground, sort-of. You'll have to ask Nate.